Wednesday, April 14, 2010

1st real post..yay!!

So I’ve thought hard and long about posting up on my page for the past 2 years, but never got myself to doing it. Mainly because I'm a VERY private person, no one would really know anything about me unless I share.

I finally summoned up the courage to start posting, with a little shove..actually a big shove from my best friend who thinks I should go for it. I’m not even sure who’s going to read this blog, or what to write about in particular, but I guess I’ll figure it out as I move along…

Don’t know what to expect from this experience, but I hope it's a journey I enjoy..and I hope you enjoy as well :)

3 comments:

  1. yay! cant wait to see what you come up with

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're gonna be reading, so start now!!!

    thanks for stopping by mine and the lovely message, kind of u

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Omotee..np! thanks for stopping by as well!

    ReplyDelete