Thursday, September 22, 2011

Guess who’s back?! ermm…

 

                                                                                     

Wow wow wow! It’s been forever!!!! I’m tired of giving excuses…actually I’m out of excuses. If anyone is still hanging around here on my page, hello :-)

 

So much has happened since the last time I posted, so instead of typing a long post, I’ll list all the events down and maybe elaborate as time goes on..

 

1. I moved from my apartment in August , I could no longer afford it with no stable income coming in :-/

2. My nonprofit is making great strides this year. We had a big fundraiser gala which was very successful, all thanks be to God!

3. I met this one guy who was errm nice..but wasn’t feeling him as much. blah..

4. I traveled to Nigeria mainly for the nonprofit work and for other work projects. I traveled to Ibadan, Lagos, Osogbo, Abuja, Ogun..at the end of the trip..I was exhausted and ready to come back. What an experience…

5. I met someone else…another guy.. Remember in my last post when I described the kind of guy I wanted?? He fits the bill perfectly..he broke through all the walls I had built up and stole my heart. Honestly I couldn’t have asked God for anyone better. I need to write a post on how we met.

6. Still looking for a job! arrghh Even though now I’m doing some consulting on the side, but I want something stable..

7. School is back in session..thank God I don’t have to be on campus this year! I’ll be starting my dissertation this semester..pray for me

8.I’m not sure exactly what to call this phase in my life..I feel like I’m going through a mid twenties crisis.. sigh #Jesustakethewheel

9. One thing to be excited about…going to Florida next week to visit my guy. Lets call him “Amazement”

Hope everyone is doing well?! Oh how I’ve missed blogsville..

No comments:

Post a Comment