A lot has been going on in my life, hence the reason why I haven’t been able to post as I would, plus my laziness and procrastination.
Life’s trouble has been weighing me down a lot, but each day, I’m learning to trust God more, although things might not be as I want them to be, but I know that I have to do my part and trust that God will bring me to an accomplished end.
When I look at the the things i think I’m going through, and I compare my situation with others, I realize that what I’m passing through is a piece of cake compared to others. Two days ago, we went to visit a family from work. The lady was elderly and was raising her four grandchildren. Her children, who were the parents of these grandchildren had both passed away due to brain tumor. Both of her children passed away! I couldn’t even begin to imagine the pain she went through. It’s just so sad, the times when we think that things might not be going our way, it’s always good to remember that it could be a lot worse. I have to keep reminding my self that God’s grace is sufficient enough for me.
Like I said in the beginning, I’m learning to trust God, and believe in Him and His plan for my life, because at the end of the day, when it’s all said and done, I have no one else but God!
A song I’m loving right now…
No comments:
Post a Comment