** This past weekend I went to the Nigerian reunion picnic and I must say that was the last time for me. It was soooo boring, there was nothing to do, girls trying to out dress each other(even though it was obviously in a park), it was just BLAH! Thank God it was free or else!! Anyways I guess the only good part was when Banky W came. At first everyone was all over him and he seemed like a really down to earth dude, plus he is better looking in person I must say! Well then I messed up by rambling on about how I love his music and all.. the dude was just like….what?? lol watevs joo..
**Sooo people, how do you get over a broken heart? I need help!!!! Any secrets? At this point, I’m just ready to move on and put everything in the past, but my heart wouldn’t let me! arrghh! If this is what if feels like to be heartbroken, I don’t understand why people put themselves in different relationships. I just can’t keep doing it!
**I’m trying to change my blog url..it’s not discreet enough, Any ideas? Can I even do it?
**Yesterday morning, my friend gave birth to a baby boy! Interestingly enough We just spoke a few hours before that telling her about my relationship wahala. Her and her husband are good friends with me and my ex. So I was explaining the whole situation to her. They were a bit disappointed but they still encouraged me. Then a few hours later, I heard that she gave birth. The first thing that came to my mind was “dag my conversation with her caused her to go into labor early” lol…and she said the same exact thing..haha oh well
** I’m starting a non-profit organization in Nigeria along with a couple of friends and we are having our first fundraising event. I consider myself a good event planner, but when you are trying to get people to donate its a little bit harder…
**YAY I have 2 new followers!! When I first started, I didn’t know if anyone was going to read my blog…so thank you guys for following :)
Enough rambling for today…Until next time!
A broken heart gets over you, it heals eventually...you just eat well, sleep well and think well. Bible most emotions and thoughts and cry if you have to. Go through all the motions, no fast tracking or trying to occupy your mind with senseless things...coz your heart is golden, don't fill its cracks up with sand. #things of value only. that's my 2 cents on that issue.
ReplyDeleteGood on ya on the non-profit, what is it for? If you go on twitter, you will find a lot of people who can help and give you ideas.
All the best and its absolutely my pleasure being on your blog.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete