Saturday, September 25, 2010

MY RANDOM STORIES

 

Hi everyone!!

Such a relief to be back! If I should start recalling everything that’s happened since I last posted……will take me forever!

But first of all, How’s everyone doing?  I cant believe this year is almost over! Where did the year go? Arrrghh God help us!

Ok so remember I was searching for a new apartment? I went through so much stress. There was this one apartment that was perfect, close to church, work {well that ended :( ..another story}. It was just close and central to all. But it came with so much wahala. To cut the long story short, I didn’t end up with that apartment. I found another one, which wasn’t so central but was way below what I budgeted for!! Seriously, it was all God’s doing!

I’m now unemployed :( My term ended at my previous job. I thought they were going to keep me on after the contract was over like they had promised. However, a week before my term ended, my boss called me and said they were having a tough time financially and they couldn’t afford to keep me on. I was upset :( :(  If they hadn’t promise to keep me on, I would’ve kept on with my job search, but I stopped because I was promised a job afterwards.  I’m trusting God to come through for me though, I know He will.  I’ve been on interviews since then, I’m just praying for His favor.

Classes have started..yaay!!! I’m so so grateful to be back in school this semester. Last semester, I had to take a leave of absence from my program due to financial issues, that one na another long tori. All I can say is that God came through for me again. I started the semester really excited to learn! I love learning! So far, I’ve been slightly disappointed, but I've only had two weeks of classes..hopefully it’ll get better. Or maybe I just need to get back into the school mood.

So I was at the Nigerian entertainment award this past weekend.  Errm it was alright, I’ll give it a 6 out of 10. One day na one day when us naija peeps will run a smooth event and start on time. Ok ok there were actually good things about the night. e.g. Lara Georges performance!! That lady is off the hook! she is super talented! didn't think she was going to sound as good as her albums, but she proved me wrong.  MI’s/jesse jagz performance…newfound respect men!! Omawumi..great hostess..tooooo funny!! great performance as well..and to the grand finale performer..2baba!! Didn’t even know he was still that popular sha..

I had a very very very huge problem with the whole thing!! what happened to Banky W?? As far as I know, he’s the in thing now, apart from 2face. Why is 2 face still winning awards?? not hating, but Banky was not nominated for anything!! Oh well.

If you ask any of my friends, they’ll tell you I'm a complete girly girl. I don’t workout or do anything sports related. So it’s going to be a total shock to them that I’ve started jogging!! Yes!! I jog!! lol..but seriously, not that I need to lose weight or anything, I’m just trying to live a healthier lifestyle. I even do Tae-bo! So far, I’ve been enjoying my workout. For the first few days sha, I couldn’t walk anywhere. I was soo sore!! Now my body is getting used to it.

This post is as random as it gets..So if I promise to update more often, will you guys believe me? Probably not! lol…I will try my best though. Until next time!

Peace and Love :)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the job...but when God closes one door, he opens a bigger and better one! And I pray that he'll getting you favor and you'll get a new one asap

    Congrats on going back to school!!! God is good!

    Keep up with the workouts girl!!! Woohooo for a healthy lifestyle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen o!!! Thanks a lot, I'm praying so also! Hope school is going well for you so far??
    May God help me with this workout o..I need consistency :-/ lol

    ReplyDelete